Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 25, 2010- God's Grace


I want to thank Keith for a wonderful class. Our class seems more complete when Keith and Linda are with us, and I hope they will join us as often as they feel lead by God.

Summarizing Keith's lesson would be futile on my part. The questions concerning why bad things happen to good people is complex and difficult to understand in our temporal state. We all go through difficult times in life as a result of living in a fallen world. Just lean on the promise of God that He is always with us and through His plan of salvation, we will one day return to a perfect state where troubles will be no more. Hallelujah!

Thank you for being such a loving, caring class. Without exception, there's not a day goes by that I don't think about one or all of you and thank God for the blessing you are to both Candice and me. I love each and every one of you, and I will always be here for you...to listen, to cry with you, to pray, to celebrate, or just lift you up in whatever manner you need.

Next week we're back to Case for Christ in Chapter 6. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment